"You don't have to shout to Stand Out: Learn the Power of Compelling Conversation to Grow your Business"
You're talking to people all the time during the course of business: clients, prospects, and colleagues:
* Does what do you say clearly set you apart from others that do what you do?
* What words are others using to refer you? Do you even know?
* Are you unknowingly turning people off when you're talking with them?
In this interactive presentation, you will learn:
* your hidden Super Power that sets you apart from your competition
* what to Say so that the right prospects are Drawn to you
* how to Adapt your conversation to Appeal to more people
* one method to make your conversations more fruitful
You'll leave this presentation with conversation techniques you can use right away to connect with more best-fit prospects and strengthen your current business relationships.
Christine Clifton believes that everybody matters and deserves to be heard. She's a contributing author to "17 Legal Ways to Double Your Income" and the author of "Your Spirit at Work: Bring more of You through what you Do so your vision comes True."
Christine is the founder of Mindful Business Matters where she helps introspective entrepreneurs and professionals Say what they need to Say, so they can Get where they want to Go, and Earn what their Worth.
She draws for their natural strengths so they speak from a place of conviction and connect with the right people easily. After working with her, they see their full value, find their own voice, and present themselves confidently.
Before becoming an entrepreneur, Christine had a 20-year corporate career in Management, HR, Sales, and Operations spanning the industries of Restaurants, Retail, Insurance, and Chemicals. She holds an undergraduate and graduate degree in Business and carries a life-long love of connecting with people.